Ruskington Garden Centre is recruiting for an experienced cook to join their busy and expanding catering team.
Sunday – Thursday 08.30-17.00
Working with our kitchen team, the successful individual will be responsible for general food preparation, service cooking and cleaning down.
• Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently to a high standard
• Work safely around the kitchen equipment
• Maintain accurate food records
• Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
• Monitor portion size and waste
• Experience of working in a busy kitchen
• Excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
• Able to work to existing recipes & menu
• Level 2 Food Hygiene
• Experience of commercial catering equipment
• Able to manage multiple orders
• Professionalism and reliability
• Remains calm under pressure
• Good time management
Being a small team, this role may also include some front of house and pot washing duties.
Start Date: To be confirmed (ASAP)
To discuss this role further or to apply, contact Will on 01476 563700
Working at Belton or Ruskington Garden Centres
Welcome to our Garden Centre recruitment pages where you can find job opportunities within our Garden Centres and Catering divisions.
Belton and Ruskington Garden Centres are family owned businesses, which pride themselves on the ‘Personal Touch’.
With two Garden Centres we are always on the lookout for dynamic, talented individuals with an outgoing customer friendly personality, who have a willingness to learn and have enthusiasm for their job to fill our vacancies.
Ruskington Garden Centre Limited
VAT No: 990482392 Registered in England No: 7150164
© Ruskington Garden Centre 2021